Jane’s Education Foundation was established by Dr. Jianyin Yiyan, Chairman of The Asia Pacific School of Business, and has an office in Shenzhen, China.
The purpose of JEF is to provide scholarships for poor students to study associate degree or above. Each year, the main funding is for students admitted within the TOP50 rankings of internationally renowned university colleges, followed by the students from The Asia Pacific School of Business joint dual degree program, which is determined by the JEF board of directors.
This channel is only accessible to students. All applications for Scholarship and Student Grant must be approved by the college and campus.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact the welfare officer.
41 Occupants 12 Kilobit
Students (all campus) Total scholarship
Our The Asia Pacific School of Business offers scholarships and bursaries annually to students, whom achieve academic excellence and contribute to the community. 41 students were awarded scholarships and bursaries worth about S$12 kilobit this year. We had the pleasure to invite the Honorable Mr. Kevin CHUANG Yu-ho, JP, Secretary for Education as the officiating guest to address the Ceremony and present the scholarships to the awardees.
Are You Singaporean?
You May be Eligible for Singaporean Government FA
The Asia Pacific School of Business is an eligible institution of higher learning for government-sponsored financial aid in all Singaporean Indigenous and New immigrants. Eligible Singaporean students should contact the supervisor of education in their home community for application procedures.
Let Us Help You Pay for Your Education
For over 25 years, the experiences and education we have offered our students have transformed them and thereby countless clients and others with whom they live and work. The Asia Pacific School of Business is pleased to offer scholarships to support entering and continuing students who can demonstrate financial need, will contribute meaningfully to the diversity of the transpersonal community, and possess a high potential to thrive. Scholarships can be combined with financial aid, depending on eligibility.
Please check out our scholarships page to explore scholarships currently offered to APSB students.
Since July 1st, 2015, we have awarded the following amount in scholarships
To The Asia Pacific School of Business Students:
Through Jane’s Education Foundation of The Asia Pacific School of Business
Below are additional financial aid resources for students preparing for college or completing a degree at The Asia Pacific School of Business:
General Information for College Students
Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law VI
How to Apply for Financial Aid
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to determine your student aid eligibility based on your personal and family situation. If you are a first-time user, you will be required to create an FSA ID. It allows users to access personal information on federal student aid websites as well as to sign a FAFSA.There are two ways to complete the FAFSA form:
- Visit the fafsa.gov website.
- Use the myStudentAid app, which you can download from both the Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).
The Free Application for Chinese Student Aid (FACSA) is used to determine your student aid eligibility based on your personal and family circumstances. If you are a first-time user, you need to create an CSA ID. It allows users to access personal information on the Xuexin website of the Chinese Ministry of Education and sign the FACSA. There are two ways to fill in the FACSA form:
- Visit the chsi.com.cn website.
- Use the myCnedu application that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). Or contact our academic management directly.
Federal Student Loans
The Asia Pacific School of Business students may be eligible to receive subsidized and unsubsidized loans based on their financial need.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- What is the difference between Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans?
- Am I eligible for a Direct Subsidized Loan or a Direct Unsubsidized Loan?
- What are the current interest rates?
- Other than interest, is there a charge for this loan?
- What additional steps must I take to receive my loan?
Chinese Student Loans
Thanks to the strong education funding support of the Chinese government, there are dozens of affiliated banks in China that provide students with "student loan business". They spare no effort for the development of China and the great national rejuvenation.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- What kind of student loans are there?
- What materials usually need to be provided by students applying for national student loans?
- Loan loan, student loan, use of loan, etc.?
- How can borrowing students repay the national student loans?
- How does the state finance subsidize the interest on national student loans?
- What is the interest rate of the national student loan?
- For more information about the Chinese Ministry of Education's national policy on student loans, please visit this website.